Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Before and After: The Transformation

The ideal man for me is a Renaissance man; a man who is capable, proficient, and knowledgeable in many areas.  Renaissance men are difficult to find.  In fact, I don’t think I really know of any except one, and fortunately, the one I do know is the man I am married to. 

Lance is educated.  He not only has a Bachelor degree, but he also has a Master’s degree. He can discuss politics, philosophy, economics, religion, history, and social issues.  You can have very deep, meaningful and sometimes too passionate discussions with him.  He has a wealth of knowledge, but he is also a genius in other things.  What I find so welcoming is that he is both blue collar and white collar.  Aside from having a successful career, he is a  carpenter, an electrician, a mechanic, a plumber, and a designer.  I am just in awe at how capable he is.....
 
He just recently worked on the upstairs bathroom of the boat.  It is just amazing to see the transformation.  I am truly proud of him.  He is not quite done, but it is getting there and it looks absolutely fabulous!  And he did all of the work by himself...no contractor....no one's help.  A labor done with his own hands, and that's why this boat is so important to me.....It is him, all him.....
 
Before...............................
 
 

 
and after................................



 

 

1 comment:

  1. Dad has some legit talent. Awesome! Like something from a five star yacht.

    ReplyDelete