Saturday, February 23, 2013

Jurassic Party


Brandon with his red velvet OKC cake


Kissing my birthday boy in our OKC fan attire

We celebrated Brandon's 8th birthday "jurassic park" style with a party at the Reptile Zoo!  All the kids loved it.  This was an interactive party where everyone had an opportunity to hold snakes, lizards, toads, spiders, scorpions etc. As it was Brandon's special day, he was the assistant and held every amazing creature.  I was impressed at the way he was able to handle these animals. He has natural ability.  I am not as terrified of snakes as I am rodents, but there is still a little fear, but I put on my best Captain Courageous face on and faced my fear upfront. What an experience! The party was a success. 


Starting the party with pizza!





albino snake


















Jabba---the very fat toad


2 comments:

  1. Cool pictures! What a fantastically fun place for a party!!! That snake, holy long!

    I've been taking Jed to a little museum at the local college here because it's cold outside and it's free. They have a snake and a giant lizard that we say "hi" and "bye" to each time. He loves it. Jed would probably love this place even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the reptile zoo is really close to the house; like walking distance close. We will take him there when you guys come in August.

    ReplyDelete