Monday, April 28, 2014

Trampoline Fun




“Plan more day activities with us….”

I listen to my kids, because I want to be a better mom. 

After watching Mia’s softball game on Saturday, I took the kids and Shane to Surf City Trampoline Park in Huntington Beach for two hours of physical activity and fun.   I thought an hour would more than suffice, but the kids pleaded for a two-hour jump so that’s what we did, and quite frankly, those two hours slipped by!

I got my workout clothes on because this  two-hour excursion was going to be my workout of the day.  The thing is though....this didn’t feel like exercise.  I had so much fun.  We jumped all over.  We jumped in foam pits.  We played basketball, but what was the best part of the day was playing dodgeball.  You really burn up a sweat.  I was probably the oldest player (ok, not probably….I was the oldest person on that Dodgeball court.).  I was playing with teenagers and little kids.  I probably looked like a fool, but boy—was it fun!!

I woke up the next morning with a sore back and sore arms.  I AM HURTING!! I wanted a workout, and I got exactly that.  Mission accomplished  And, you know what?  When are we going again? I am so ready.  The kids loved every moment and so did I.




No comments:

Post a Comment