Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Favorite Girl in the World


 

 
 
Who is my most favorite girl in the world?  Who is the girl that I love more than any girl in the entire universe?  Who is my #1 girl?
 
Every night before I put my Princess to bed, I ask her these questions, and she smiles and giggles as she answers me.  I love my Mia, and she is EVERYTHING I could ever want in a daughter.

She is sweet and caring.  She never has a mean word to say to anyone.  She is always thoughtful.  She cuddles with me every night.    When I am sad, Mia holds and comforts me.  Her little soft hands wipe away my tears.  She loves animals and cannot bear to see one hurt or abused.  Even though she is a fashionista and loves to be pampered with beauty, she is also quite an athlete.  She is a very sweet and innocent little girl.  She makes life fun!

Happy 7th Birthday to my Princess Mia! At 1509 on March 19, 2007, I was blessed...so truly blessed with this angel.  She is my most favorite girl in the world, and no one, no one comes close or will ever come close to competing with her!

 love you.  You light up my life and color my world in so many ways!

Happy 7th Birthday Little Princess!





 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment