Monday, March 17, 2014

A Pictorial Tribute to Three Years of Marriage


We're married!!! (Dinner on our wedding night)





I am simply happy.  My life is not perfect, but I am blessed in so many ways.  I know that.
 
Three years ago, I married Joseph Lance Wade after a 2 ½ month courtship.  Three years may not seem like a long time, and honestly, it really isn’t, but when I reflect on the last three years, I am amazed at all that has happened during that brief period. 

We were meant to be together.  With all of our imperfections, quirks, and mental issues, Lance and I fit PERFECTLY. I can speak incessantly about all the reasons why I love him so much and how grateful I am that he is MY husband, but I’m going to refrain from using words and just let pictures speak for themselves.  Photos can say a thousand unspoken words so in honor of three-years of blissful marriage, here is a photo tribute to Lance….to us…and to our marriage.
 

A Pictorial Tribute to the Three Amazing Years of Marriage


In Vegas (one of the few rare photos of us just "dating".)

 




Bicycling to the beach


food fight











Lance even embarrassed himself and wore tight, super high shorts in public that left little to the imagination. 

Running many many races together. 

One year and 2 months later, we have a ceremony and say our vows in front of family and friends.  Lance HATED this, but did it for me.

San Francisco

Big glasses of booze at $70 a piece. We got ripped off in South Beach, Florida.  We got to eat alligator meat and go on a ride through the Everglades!

Would you ever think he would dress up and embarrass himself in silly get ups?  Yes, a man in love will do anything for his woman.

Lance and I both fat and happy on the Midway in San Diego

San Antonio, Texas

I love this photo in Key West

Budapest, Hungary


Prague, Czech Republic

Alcatraz



My best friend, my husband, and my life.....

I love you so very deeply.  I cannot imagine a life without you.  Thank you for three amazing years of marriage.  I have experienced a happiness so complete, and it is all because of you.  I want you to feel loved, supported, confident, encouraged, unalone, sexy, strong, powerful, understood, and everything wonderful and good that there is in this world.  You have given me so much, and I want to give you all I possibly can.   We are so blessed to have found each other.  It may have taken us some time, but I finally found the man I was meant to be with.  We are the perfect team, and our marriage is so wonderful and beautiful.  I thank God everyday for you.  I will always be here for you. Always. Everyday, I grow more in love with you. I love you with all that I am.

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary.

Your wife,
Elizabeth Fellows Wade

1 comment:

  1. And I'm so glad he found you! Honestly, I was a little skeptical at first, but the longer you're together, the more I realize what a great fit you two are. I was just talking with Bron tonight: marriage is such a fun and fulfilling thing! Grow old together, you two lovebirds. Now I'm off to get some more pics of Bron and I together!

    ReplyDelete