Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Halloween Through the Years

Since it is Halloween, I thought I would take a stroll down memory lane at all the past Halloweens celebrated.  I am just amazed at how much the kids have grown.  Some years are absent from this photo montage, because I do remember Dylan dressing up as the Hulk and a Clone Trooper.  Dylan stopped trick-or-treating at 13, which is the same age I stopped.  He now goes to my sister's house to work on his uncle's haunted house.  My sister and brother-in-law go all out for Halloween, and when I say that, I mean allllllllllll out. Their house is transformed into a haunted house with animation, sound effects!  It is quite amazing. 

We haven't gotten our costumes for this year, and I'm excited to see what little creatures will be visiting Fountain Valley!


Halloween Through the Years...
 
an adorable skunk (homemade costume)

Tigger (homemade and recycled costume.  Mia/Brandon wore this as well)

Bunny  (Dylan didn't want to wear the headpiece)

Bunny and Angel


Spiderman

Army Man
 
 
 
Little Devil

Little Puppy



Tigger (as previously worn by Dylan)

Power Ranger and Superman

There is my little Superman
 
Darth Vadar (that's my little Dylan)

Tiger

 
my little pirate

Ninja
 
a little of everything


Getting knighted by the king


Knights in Shining Armour


a zombie from the grave

Optimus Prime from Transformers

a little ninja
 
rah, rah, rah! Cheerleader. (Mia actually did not wear this trick or treating.  We didn't like the tummy exposure.)
 
Another zombie from the grave

little pretty bee with a cat face

lady bug

Add caption

Dracula (I vant you blood.)
 
another vampire


Brandon is a skeleton.


werewolf


101 Dalmations

Obama telling us to vote for Romney


Dorothy







No comments:

Post a Comment