Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Softball



I know I complain frequently about softball, but truthfully, it is my favorite sport to play.  I love the game. I don't like watching it because it is slow-paced, but I like playing it.  I've been running during Mia's two-hour practices, which is perfect conditioning preparation for the Long Beach Half Marathon I have scheduled next month.  Mia loves the game, and I know this because last weekend, she begged me to play catch with her in the yard and after we threw the ball, she begged me to take her to the batting cages.

Mia had her first game of the Fall season last Saturday.  Again, I was at the softball fields from 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Long days in hot sun.....I love watching her though, and I know each time she comes up to bat, she searches for me, and I want her to always find me watching her with a proud smile on my face.  I am so very proud of her.












No comments:

Post a Comment