Thursday, August 21, 2014

2014 Awesome 80s Run- Pasadena, California


I live a very active life.  We are always doing something.   I tell myself to slow down, but I notice I never listen to my own direction.  I keep moving at this voracious speed so double booking myself would not come as a surprise to you.  I have been scheduling 5ks races to encourage the kids’ love of running, and I scheduled all of us to run the Awesome 80s Run at the Rose Bowl.  I ended up double booking myself and scheduling a trip to Idaho.  I was a little angry at myself, but as a mother of three, I have learned how to masterly juggle conflicting demands.  While I immersed myself in the beauty of Idaho, the kids ran the race with their dad. 

 

I love Superhero Events because all the event day photos were given to participants at no cost.  They all had a blast and got a cool Ms. Pacman medal that is the size of a tape cassette.  It was a costume run, but I had no time to find elaborate costumes for the kids so they dressed in their superhero dri fit shirts. 

 

They want to do more runs, but only if medals are being given out? Yep….like their mother, they are addicted to the bling!

 
We want more!!!



Brandon looks like he is struggling here. 



Crossing the finish line and looking exhausted!



Mia running with her daddy.


 
 
Awesome medals in front of the famous Rose Bowl in Pasadena

No comments:

Post a Comment