Friday, July 24, 2015

Lil Eagles Softball Camp


 
Last week, Brandon participated in the Nike Basketball Camp.  This week, Mia participated in the Concordia University softball camp.  The softball camp ran for one week, Monday thru Friday, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.  It was a great opportunity for her to improve her skills,

Since I have been working every day, I asked to take an extended lunch so I could drive to the camp and watch my little girl.  I was able to see her do some fielding and bat twice.  Each time she goes to bat, I see her glance my way to make sure I am watching her.  I couldn’t stay for that long but I made sure I left her a mushy love note on the car for her to find. 

Mia was also selected as "camper of the day" one day, and at the conclusion of the week, she was selected as "camper of the week".  I'm very proud of her.


Mia hits!









Girls look fierce


Going through drills

Mia and another girl as campers of the day.


There are so many various summer camps available, and I’m grateful my children were able to be involved.

Mia will start playing Fall Ball softball next month! I'm so excited to watch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment